Schedule & Results View schedule
News More headlines
- It's the final countdown If familiarity breeds contempt, it should be a hard-fought gold medal game on Saturday between the U.S. and Sweden at the 2013 IIHF Ice Hockey World U20 Championship.
- Sweden still surprises Why is it that when Sweden wins a big game there always is a bit of a feeling that the team pulled off an upset?
- Reinhart ban clarified At a press conference at Ufa Arena prior to the medal games, the IIHF spelled out in detail the factors that led to a four-game suspension for Canadian defenceman Griffin Reinhart.
- Failure or not? The host team will play for bronze against Canada. Comparing with the last two U20 World Championships (gold and silver), the results are a step back. But could the Russians really have done better?
- Going for bronze Canada and Russia have played... well, never. For bronze that is. At the U20. Today will be different, but maybe not too much.
- Germans go to Malmö For the first time since 1998 Germany will play back-to-back U20 World Championships in the top division. The black-red-and-gold team finished the event in ninth place after beating Latvia 5-2.
- Where does Canada go now? For the fourth consecutive year, Canadian hockey fans are left wondering what went wrong for their World Junior team.